Background: For peace of mind we provide our product(s) with comprehensive warranty services & offers such as "One time Screen replacement” & "Complete Damage Protection" following applicable National laws and Regulations. Due to the prevailing COVID-19 pandemic conditions, Government of India is taking all the necessary measures to reduce the risk of community spreading of the same thus, during the transmission period of COVID-19, it is suggested to stay at home and also there has been a complete lockdown in the country as whole; therefore we have suspended all our repair operations considering the advisory of the Central & state government of India. However, we are available online to help you with basic troubleshooting and software related issues at all times.
Also, we have decided to extend our warranty services for all the products and accessories as listed in this document for such period as mentioned hereunder. Till further notice from the Government of India, we shall follow the said extended services for our products, accessories & customer service offers.
Basic terms & conditions are as follows:
• Generally, warranty for the smartphone is applicable during the term of twelve (12) months from the date of activation; however, considering the current situation OPPO will extend the warranty till 30 June’2020, applicable to the product whose warranty expires from 23rd March’2020 till 30th May’2020 (hereinafter referred to as “extended term”)..
• Warranty for accessories shall also be extended. Warranty for charger, data cable and earphone is six (6) months, and for the battery, specifically (including internal battery) is twelve (12) months. However, it will be stretched till extended term.
• OPPO will extend validity of all customer service offers including but not limited to Onetime screen replacement & complete damage protection till extended term.
• Warranty & offers will apply to the products purchased through our authorized sellers in the territory of India.
• A valid warranty card and valid purchase invoice are pre-requisite to claim Warranty. If a consumer fails to provide the captioned documents herein, Company shall calculate the Warranty from the date of activation or post ninetieth (90th) day from the date of manufacturing, whichever is earlier. Besides, we shall consider the lockdown period & extend the Warranty till the situation gets normal.
• Save as provided abovementioned, all the other applicable terms as mentioned in the original warranty/service document shall be applicable onto above extended term.
• OPPO shall have the exclusive right to review and interpretation for the warranty policy. The Customer waives all rights to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions.
• Let's show our gratitude to the health workers & community workers by strictly following social distancing. Safety is like a lock, but you are the key.
Stay Safe!! Stay Calm!! We will win this battle soon.