OPPO Australia guarantees to meet the Warranty Policy based on the Australian Consumer Law. Please refer below to see what OPPO covers and to learn more about your OPPO warranty. Please not that the following is only applicable to OPPO Australia devices and these products are covered under OPPO Australia Warranty. International OPPO models are out of OPPO Australia jurisdiction and not considered under OPPO Australia Warranty.
The following OPPO Warranty Policy applies to OPPO products sold by authorised dealers in Australia only. In the event where performance failure occurs from normal use during the warranty period, OPPO will provide warranty repair services free of charge.
|Device||24 months Device components/parts & services|
|Battery (Embedded)||24 months Device components/parts & services|
|In-box Headset,USB Cable,
|24 months Device components/parts & services|
|Car Charger||12 months Device components/parts & services|
|Power Bank||12 months Device components/parts & services|
|Earphones||12 months Device components/parts & services|
1. Provide brand new components/parts for all repaired devices.
2. All repaired or replacements are entitled to the warranty period of the initial purchased date or 3 months from the repaired date. Warranty period is in accordance to the longest duration of the warranty available.
3. If repaired device returns with fault, new part will be replaced, and new 3 months warranty will be given.
1. Valid proof of purchase needs to be kept and required to present when claiming warranty.
2. Under the circumstance of unable to provide proof of purchase, OPPO will honor the warranty service based on the calculation between 3 months after manufacture release date and E-warranty date provided on the system. OPPO will determine the reasonable date as Proof of Purchase.
3. In-box accessories such as User Guide and Warranty Information booklet are not covered under warranty.
4. OPPO product purchased from outside of Australia are not covered under warranty. OPPO Australia can assist with repairs and enquiries by appointment from OPPO Care Centre. Please take into consideration that this may include service and material fees.
5. OPPO reserves the right to object replacement request if the cause of malfunction and/or abnormality of the device is due to accessories such as protective cover, screen protector etc. OPPO may replace with new accessory based on circumstances.
6. All faulty parts retrieved from warranty repairs belongs to OPPO Australia.
All device assessed to have physical damage or related cause will not be covered under warranty. However, can be repaired with a service fee:
1. Out of warranty repair (Warranty period).
2. Failed to provide Proof of Purchase and assessed to be outside of warranty criteria
3. Warranty commitment released by non OPPO dealer.
4. Damage and distress caused by improper use such as dropping device, liquid damage, force pressure etc.
5. Damage and distress caused by irresistible external forces (flood, fire, thunder, earthquake, transport accident).
6. Failure to use and maintain the product according to the instructions that lead to damage or malfunction, such as use under extreme temperatures, use of non-OPPO accessories, etc.
7. Device wear and tear by nature. This includes frontal display, back cover, physical buttons, etc.
8. Device dissembled, repaired and rooted by unauthorized OPPO repairer.
9. OPPO accessories including Car Charger, Power Bank, Earphones cannot enjoy warranty service if the Serial number is untraceable.
1. Please provide either original or a copy of Proof of Purchase when enquiring for warranty repair.
2. For the respect of customer's privacy, OPPO recommends that customers backup all the data (if possible) and then delete data on the phone prior to sending the device to OPPO Service Centre. OPPO is not obligated to assist with the backup or restore process to customer's data. OPPO will not be held responsible for data -related matters including data loss or disclosure of data.
3. You expressly agree that the use of the unlocking service provided by OPPO and related service provider is at your own risk. Except as otherwise provided by law, OPPO and related service provider does not make any form of ostensive or implied statement, promise or guarantee for the unlocking service. It is not guaranteed that the service will meet your requirements, nor is it guaranteed that the service will not be interrupted. OPPO and related service provider does not make any promises or guarantees on the timeliness, safety, and errors of the service.
1. If the device is assessed to be beyond economical repair, OPPO will provide you a recommendation of purchasing a refurbished device. This resolution is recommended for the purpose to avoid potential post-repair malfunctions from the Out-of-Warranty damage, such as liquid damage, severe physical damage, etc.
2. If the handset is assessed to be Out-of-Warranty, OPPO will send an email quote to customer which is provided by the customer. This email acts as a written notice for collection of handset within 3 months. Under Uncollected Goods Act 1995, OPPO has the right to dispose of any uncollected goods (handsets) 3 months from the date of the written notification. Thereupon, OPPO will dispose of the uncollected handset at OPPO Service Centre. It is customer’s responsibility to ensure all personal information (name, contact phone number, email, etc.) provided to OPPO are correct. OPPO will not be held responsible for any incorrect email provided by customer if the email notification cannot be delivered due to an incorrect email address, uncollected handsets will still be disposed of after 3 months.
3. All warranty policies are subject to change based on Australian Consumer Law.
* For Find X3 series, Find X2 series, Reno 10x Zoom and Find X users, you can now enjoy International Warranty Service.