The following Warranty Policy applies to OPPO Mobile phones and IoT products sold by authorised dealer in Kenya only. In the event where performance failure occurs from normal use during the warranty period, OPPO will provide warranty repair services free of charge.
|Phone(A71, A57, F3, F5 series, F7)||24 months Parts cost and labor cost|
|Battery (Embedded)||6 months Parts cost and labor cost|
|Headset,USB Cable, Charger and other accessories||6 months Parts cost and labor cost|
|Smart Watch Bluetooth Earphones||12 months Parts cost and labor cost|
1. Provide brand new components/parts for all repaired devices.
2. All repaired or replacements are entitled to the warranty period of the initial purchased date or 3 months from the repaired date. Warranty period is in accordance to the longest duration of the warranty available.
3. If repaired device returns with fault, new part will be replaced, and new 3 months warranty will be given.
1. Valid proof of purchase needs to be kept and required to present when claiming warranty.
2. Under the circumstance of unable to provide proof of purchase, OPPO will honor the warranty service based on the calculation between 3 months after manufacture release date and E-warranty date provided on the system. OPPO will determine the reasonable date as Proof of Purchase.
3. In box accessories such as User Guide and Warranty Information booklet are not covered under warranty.
4. OPPO product purchased from outside of Australia are not covered under warranty. OPPO Australia can assist with repairs and enquiries by appointment from OPPO Care Centre. Please take into consideration that this may include service and material fees.
5. OPPO reserves the right to object replacement request if the cause of malfunction and/or abnormality of the device is due to accessories such as protective cover, screen protector etc. OPPO may replace with new accessory based on circumstances.
6. All faulty parts retrieved from warranty repairs belongs to OPPO Australia.
All device assessed to have physical damage or related cause will not be covered under warranty. However, can be repaired with a service fee:
1. Out of Warranty repair (passed 24 months warranty).
2. Failed to provide Proof of Purchase and assessed to be outside of warranty criteria
3. Warranty commitment released by non OPPO dealer.
4. Damage and distress caused by improper use such as dropping device, liquid damage, force pressure etc.
5. Damage and distress caused by irresistible external forces (flood, fire, thunder, earthquake, transport accident).
6. Failure to use and maintain the product according to the instructions that lead to damage or malfunction, such as use under extreme temperatures, use of non-OPPO accessories, etc.
7. Device wear and tear by nature. This includes frontal display, back cover, physical buttons, etc.
8. Device dissembled, repaired and rooted by unauthorized OPPO repairer.
1. Please provide either original or a copy of Proof of Purchase when enquiring for warranty repair.
2. For the respect of customer's privacy, OPPO recommend customers to backup all data (if possible) and delete prior to sending the device to OPPO Service Centre. OPPO is not obligated to assist with backup or restore any customer's date. OPPO will not be held responsible for data related matters including data loss or disclosure of data.
3. You expressly agree that the use of the unlocking service provided by OPPO and related service provider is at your own risk. Except as otherwise provided by law, OPPO and related service provider does not make any form of ostensive or implied statement, promise or guarantee for the unlocking service. It is not guaranteed that the service will meet your requirements, nor is it guaranteed that the service will not be interrupted. OPPO and related service provider does not make any promises or guarantees on the timeliness, safety, and errors of the service.
1. If the device is assessed to be beyond economical repair, OPPO will provide you a recommendation of purchasing a refurbished device. This resolution is recommended for the purpose to avoid potential post-repair malfunctions from the Out-of-Warranty damage, such as liquid damage, severe physical damage, etc.
2. If the service policy conflicts with national laws and regulations, all the laws and regulations of the country shall take priority.
* For Find X2 series, Reno 10x Zoom and Find X users, you can now enjoy International Warranty Service.