This warranty policy applies only to OPPO products sold in the Nigeria. In the event that performance failure occurs from normal use during the warranty period, OPPO will provide maintenance services free of charge.
If there is a product quality problem within 7 days, follow replacement policy. The replacement part only includes the unit, does not include accessories.
|Phone||24 months Part/s cost and labour cost|
|Headphones, USB cable, Charger and other accessories||6 months Part/s cost and labour cost|
|Battery||12 months Part/s cost and labour cost|
|IoT Device||12 months Part/s cost and labour cost|
In Warranty commitment 1. All replacement parts and accessories are brand new. 2. Parts replace can enjoy the original remaining warranty period or 3 months from the date of the replacement warranty, whichever is longer. 3. If accessories need to be replaced, they will be exchanged and the warranty period for the replacement accessories will be renewed.
1. Valid proof of purchase needs to be kept and required to be presented when claiming warranty.
2. Where a person is unable to provide proof of purchase, OPPO will honour the warranty service based on its determination by the calculation of 3 months after manufacture release date and E-warranty date provided on the system.
3. In box accessories such as User Guide and Warranty Information booklet and additional accessories purchased by the owner are not covered under warranty.
4. OPPO product purchased from outside of Nigeria are not covered under warranty. OPPO Nigeria can assist with repairs and enquiries on appointment from OPPO Care Centre. Please note that this may be subject to service and material fees.
5. OPPO reserves the right to object to replacement request if the cause of malfunction and/or abnormality of the device is due to inadequate use of accessories such as protective cover, screen protector etc. OPPO may replace with new accessory based on circumstances.
6. All faulty parts retrieved from warranty repairs belongs to OPPO Nigeria.
7. Failure of device due to computer viruses and or other similar destructive codes or programs are not covered under the warranty.
8. OPPO or its agents, employees, service providers and other related parties shall not be liable for any consequential loss or damage including but not limited to loss of use, profit or business caused by the failure of the device or faulty repair or replacement of the device even if such loss or damage is connected to or attributable to the negligence of OPPO or its agents, employees, service providers and other related parties.
9. OPPO shall have the discretion to refuse any request for written or verbal report in respect of the repair services or the defects of the device. 10. OPPO reserves the right to interpret any principle set forth above in its sole and absolute discretion.
All products assessed to have physical damage or related damage will not be covered under warranty. However, the device can be repaired in the following circumstance fora service fee:
1. Out of Warranty repair (passed 24 months warranty).
2. Failure to provide Proof of Purchase and/or assessed to be outside of warranty criteria
3. Warranty commitment released by non-authorized OPPO dealer.
4. Damage and distress caused by improper use such as dropping device, negligence, damage by liquid , p forced pressure etc.
5. Damage and distress caused by unforeseen external forces such as electricity, flood, fire, thunder, earthquake, transport accident or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of OPPO.
6. Failure to use and maintain the product according to the instructions that lead to damage or malfunction, such as use under extreme temperatures, use of non-OPPO accessories, etc.
7. Device wear and tear by nature. This includes frontal display, back cover, physical buttons, etc.
8. Device/IoT dissembled, altered and repaired by unauthorized OPPO repairer or any person other than an authorized OPPO repairer.
9. Device damage is caused by inter-working device with accessories or products not supplied by OPPO.
1. Please provide either original or a copy of Proof of Purchasefor the device or IoT when requesting for warranty repair.
2. In respect of customer's privacy, OPPO recommends that customers backup all the data (if possible) and then delete data on the phone prior to sending the device to OPPO Service Centre. OPPO is not obligated to assist with the backup or restore customer's data after a repair. OPPO will not be held responsible for data -related matters including data loss or disclosure of data as a result of the provision of repair service.
1. Under circumstances where the devices has been subjected to damp conditions, water damage, or unsupported modification, other issues may occur after the device has been processed. If the device is able to make calls before repair but unable to make call after repair, this shall be considered to be a problem caused by the damage itself and cannot be repaired. The Customer Service Center may require you to sign a separate repair agreement prior to such repair based on the circumstances;
2. All warranty policies are subject to change based on Nigeria consumer Laws.