This limited warranty is only valid in Singapore. In the event that performance failure occurs from normal use during the warranty period, OPPO will provide maintenance services free of charge.Customers may visit any of our local service centres for 1 to 1 exchange of their products within 30 days if they received purchased goods are in faulty conditions due to manufacturing error after being inspected by our professionals
|Phone||24 months Part cost and service charge & (included)|
|Battery||12 months Part cost and service charge & (included)|
|Inbox Headphones, USB cable,
|12 months Part cost and service charge & (included)|
|VOOC Car Charger||12 months Part cost and service charge & (included)|
|Power Bank||12 months Part cost and service charge & (included)|
|Bluetooth® Earphone||12 months Part cost and service charge & (included)|
|OPPO Smart Watch(Device)||12 months Part cost and service charge & (included)|
|OPPO Smart Watch(Strap)||3months Part cost and service charge & (included)|
|Bluetooth® Wireless Speaker||12 months Part cost and service charge & (included)|
|OPPO Band(Device)||12 months Part cost and service charge & (included)|
|OPPO Band(Strap)||3 months Part cost and service charge & (included)|
|Pad Air Tablet||12 months Part cost and service charge & (included)|
1. All replacement parts and accessories are brand new.
2. For OPPO smartphones, replacement parts can enjoy the original remaining warranty period.
3. If paid repaired parts returns with fault, new part will be replaced, new 6 months ( PCB,LCD & Battery) and 3 months ( Other parts) warranty will be given.
4. Independently purchased accessories (USB cable, Charger and Earphones) will enjoy 12 months warranty from the date of purchase.
1. A valid warranty card and invoice are required to ensure the basic guarantee of your rights, please be sure to keep them safe;
2. If you lose the invoice and proof of purchase and are unable to provide a copy of a valid invoice and proof of purchase, we will compare the date exactly three months after the manufacture date of the product and the date of the E-warranty card and select the more beneficial of the two to serve as the de-facto purchase date;
3. Some accessories (for example: user manual, warranty card, protect shell, etc.) are not covered by this warranty;
4. Products purchased overseas do not enjoy warranty services in domestic service centers. If you must pay for maintenance, take into consideration material costs and please make an appointment with the Customer Service Center ahead of time;
5. Accessories (leather casing, screen protector and protective casing) etc. can affect the proper functioning of the phone, if so you may request the accessories to be replaced without replacing the phone;
6. All replaced parts are owned by OPPO.
This warranty does not cover man-made damage nor any of the following conditions, however, paid repair services are available.
1. Beyond the warranty period
2. No warranty card and valid proof of purchase, however an exception can be granted if the customer can prove that the phone is within the warranty period;
3. Non-OPPO official warranty commitments, such as verbal commitments by dealers;
4. The phone is damaged due to improper use (such as falling, squeezing, liquid damage, etc.);
5.Damage and malfunction due to uncontrollable external forces (such as floods, fires, earthquakes, lightning strikes and traffic accidents);
6. Failure to use and maintain the product according to the instructions that lead to damage or malfunction, such as use under extreme temperatures, use of non-OPPO accessories, etc.;
7. Product natural wear and tear (for example: casing, buttons, display, accessories, etc.);
8. Disassembly, self-repair, modification, rooting and other human behavior that causes damage.
9. OPPO accessories including Car Charger, Power Bank, and Bluetooth® Earphone can't enjoy warranty service if the Serial Number is untraceable.
10. For all the out of warranty cases, there will be a Manual Fee $32.4 included in the repair cost. For the details pls refer to the “other information”.
1. When sending a phone in for repair, please bring a copy of the valid proof of purchase and the original invoice (purchase voucher and invoice must be completed and sealed by the seller, and may not be altered, otherwise they will be regarded as invalid). Warranty card IMEI serial number stickers must not be torn, or the warranty will be invalid.
2. Before sending the machine in for repair, please backup and then delete all the data (such as phone numbers, texts, pictures, etc.) that you have stored, so as to avoid any loss or disclosure during subsequent repair. To respect your privacy, OPPO Customer Service Center and its staff will not be responsible for backing up or restoring data for you, and will not be responsible for any consequences resulting from the loss or disclosure of data.
3. You expressly agree that the use of the unlocking service provided by OPPO and related service provider is at your own risk. Except as otherwise provided by law, OPPO and related service provider does not make any form of ostensive or implied statement, promise or guarantee for the unlocking service. It is not guaranteed that the service will meet your requirements, nor is it guaranteed that the service will not be interrupted. OPPO and related service provider does not make any promises or guarantees on the timeliness, safety, and errors of the service.
1. Manual fees will be applicable for Out of Warranty cases：
|Manual Fees – Parts Consumed cases||$32.4|
(Including cleaning, battery activation and phone reassemble)
|Software Upgradation/ Downgrade||$32.4|
|Cancel Service/Reject Repair||$32.4|
1）All prices above are in Singapore Dollar and Gst included.
2）Manual Fee will be applied to out of warranty devices (e.g. Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behaviours, unauthorised dissembling, out of warranty period, export set and etc.)
3）Sinoppel Device Pte. Ltd . reserve the rights to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
2. Under circumstances where the phone has been subjected to damp conditions, liquid damage, or unsupported modification, other issues may occur after the phone has been processed. If the phone is able to make calls before repair but unable to after repair, this is considered to be a problem caused by the error itself and cannot be repaired. The Customer Service Center may require you to sign a separate repair agreement prior to repair according such circumstances;
3. If the service policy conflicts with national laws and regulations, all the laws and regulations of the country shall take priority.
We also offer International Warranty Service for selected models，please check specific links：https://support.oppo.com/sg/iws/