For peace of mind we offer a manufacturer’s warranty on OPPO products sold through authorized dealers is South Africa only. In the event where performance failure occurs from normal use during the warranty period and subject to verification by OPPO or an authorized OPPO repair agent, OPPO will provide warranty repair services free of charge.
If there is a product quality problem within 7 days from purchase the product must be returned with a copy of the original invoice. All devices must be assessed by an accredited OPPO technician for any faults reported by the client before being exchanged. Devices that meet the Out of Box Failure (OBF) criteria but are faulty due to software issues (incorrect version of software) and that can be resolved by way of a software upgrade are not considered OBF at this stage in the OBF resolution process. Items that qualify as OBF will only be swapped for the same make and model . The original contents of the ‘box’, (device, original battery, original charger, original antenna, manual and any other accessories) must be complete and the packaging intact/in a good condition .The IMEI number on the box must match the IMEI number on the device.
|24 months Device components/ &parts & services
|12 months Device components/ &parts & services
|Headset, USB Cable, AC Charger
|6 months Device components/ &parts & services
1. OPPO commits to providing and replacing brand new components/parts for all warranty repairs.
2. All repaired or exchanged devices are entitled to the remainder of the warranty period from the original purchased date or at least 3 months from the repaired date, whichever is longer.
1. A warranty repair is only considered when a physical repair is undertaken on a device where spare parts are replaced in order to rectify the fault reported. Software upgrades are not considered warranty repairs.
2. A valid proof of purchase needs to be presented when claiming a warranty repair.
3. Where a person is unable to provide proof of purchase, OPPO will honor the warranty service based on its determination by the calculation of 3 months after manufacture release date and E-warranty date provided on the system.
4. In box accessories such as User Guide and Warranty Information booklet and additional accessories purchased by the owner are not covered under warranty.
5. OPPO product purchased from outside of South Africa is not covered under this warranty. OPPO South Africa can assist with repairs and enquiries on appointment from OPPO Care Centre. Please note that this may be subject to service and material fees.
6. OPPO reserves the right to object to replacement request if the cause of malfunction and/or abnormality of the device is due to inadequate use of accessories such as protective cover, screen protector etc. OPPO may replace new accessories based on a case by case basis.
7. All faulty parts retrieved from warranty repairs belongs to OPPO South Africa.
8. Failure of device due to computer viruses and or other similar destructive codes or programs are not covered under the warranty.
9. OPPO or its agents, employees, service providers and other related parties shall not be liable for any consequential loss or damage including but not limited to loss of use, profit or business caused by the failure of the device or faulty repair or replacement of the device even if such loss or damage is connected to or attributable to the negligence of OPPO or its agents, employees, service providers and other related parties.
10. OPPO shall have the discretion to refuse any request for written or verbal report in respect of the repair services or the defects of the device.
11. OPPO reserves the right to interpret any principle set forth above in its sole and absolute discretion.
All devices assessed to have physical damage or related damage will not be covered under warranty. However, the device can be repaired in the following circumstance for a service fee:
1. Out of Warranty repair (passed 24 months warranty).
2. Failure to provide Proof of Purchase and/or assessed to be outside of warranty criteria.
3. If repairs have been carried out by a non-authorized OPPO dealer.
4. Damage and distress caused by improper use such as dropping of the device, negligence, damage by liquid, forced pressure etc.
5. Damage and distress caused by unforeseen external forces such as electricity, flood, fire, thunder, earthquake, transport accident or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of OPPO.
6. Failure to use and maintain the product according to the instructions that lead to damage or malfunction, such as use under extreme temperatures, use of non-OPPO accessories, etc.
7. Device wear and tear by nature. This includes frontal display, back cover, physical buttons, etc.
8. Device dissembled, altered and repaired by unauthorized OPPO repairer or any person other than an authorized OPPO repairer.
9. Device damage is caused by inter-working device with accessories or products not supplied by OPPO.
1. In respect of customer's privacy, OPPO recommends that customers backup all the data (if possible) and then delete personal data, NOT the applications, on the phone prior to sending the device to OPPO Service Centre. OPPO is not obligated to assist with the backup or restore customer's data after a repair. OPPO will not be held responsible for data -related matters including data loss or disclosure of data as a result of the provision of repair service.
2. You expressly agree that the use of the unlocking service provided by OPPO and related service provider is at your own risk. Except as otherwise provided by law, OPPO and related service provider does not make any form of ostensive or implied statement, promise or guarantee for the unlocking service. It is not guaranteed that the service will meet your requirements, nor is it guaranteed that the service will not be interrupted. OPPO and related service provider does not make any promises or guarantees on the timeliness, safety, and errors of the service.
All warranty policies are subject to change based on South Africa Consumers laws.